Today’s Lunch: Chicken and Noodles Hot Dish Lettuce Salad
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Cereal and Yogurt
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Garlic Cheese Bread Green Beans (5th Grade)
Peeps Contest 2018: 2nd and 5th grade students will once again be participating in the Peeps contest this year. Sheets will be sent home today. Please have your Peeps turned in by next Wednesday. Rules for contest:
- Only grades 2 and 5 are participating in the contest.
- The display can only be the size of a size 10 tennis shoe box; it can NOT be a boot box!
- The Contest starts on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018. You may NOT bring them before this day! Bring to the Library and Mrs. Ulmer will put them in the display case. You will also need to fill out an entry form.
- The Peeps will be judged on Wednesday, March 28th, after school. All peeps need to be here by Wednesday!!!!
- All Peeps must be taken home on Thursday, March 29th, or the janitors will toss them in the garbage.
- Ribbons will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each grade level, and there will be ONE GRAND CHAMPION selected over all!!
Staff: Grading Window is now open. The end of the 3rd quarter is on Friday, March 23. Please have grades posted by Tuesday, March 27, at 8:00 am. We do not have school on that Friday, so we will be sending them home on Thursday (before we leave for Easter Break).
Staff: We will be conducting another test run with all the iPads today at 10:30. We will be picking up the iPads at 10:00. Thank you
Students: Please stay off of the field until further notice.
5th Grade Boys: There is no football until further notice.
Students: Please check the lost and found!!!
2018 Aberdeen Hunt Safe Classes
Wednesdays, April 11, 18, & 25, 2018
Wednesdays, May 2, 9, & 16, 2018
Mondays, August 6, 13, and 20, 2018
Classes start at 6:00 PM SHARP!
All classes will be conducted at the Terry O’Keefe Hunter Education Center
(Located 5 ½ miles South of Marlin’s Truck Stop on US Hwy. 281)
Flyers are located in the main entryway!!